Karen Marie Jenkins, is a Visual Brand artist, personal brand photographer, and writer who inspires others to embrace and project their authentic selves. Through Karen Marie's creative style of photography and inspirational writings, she empowers women to be bold and go for their dreams because she knows what it feels like to be unsure and not confident about oneself, so she is invested in supporting women and girls in visually communicating a 'stand out' image that aligns with who they are: their brand message, and their authentic stories! Karen Marie is an artist with a creative and writerly approach for producing standout images.
See Karen Marie's 'About Me' page
for more information!
Your Atlanta-based Visual Artist & Personal Brand Photographer:
Producing creative and inspiring images that tell your story; project your brand message
with power, authenticity and truth!
I am an iStock by Getty Image Photography contributor, a world leader in visual communications!
Karen Marie produces unique, and vibrant images that capture the essence of who you are, your brand story and visual message with creativity, artistry and power!Our artistic, empowering and on-trendimagesareinspiring to today's savvy, and 'play-out-the-box creative entrepreneur, modern woman, and girl!
What we do:
Personal Brand, Lifestyle & Editorial Photography
Execute Brand/Commercial level photography
Creative & Corporate head shots
Special Event Photography
Visual Brand Image Consulting
Creative Photography Classes for Kids
Karen Marie Jenkins
I am MORE THAN A PHOTOGRAPHER! I am A Visual Brand Artist & Writer!
Cap-ti-Vate Your Brand!
1. Does your visual brand looked tired?
2. Does it line up with who you are, and what you represent?
3. Do you have pictures or images?
4. Are your images vibrant, contemporary and sophisticated?
5. Could the look, or style of your photos use a change; do they leave a memorable impression?
6. Do you photos on your social media, website need sprucing up?
7. Does your visual brand clearly articulate and line up with your brand message, tell a story?
8. Do you know what your brand message is?
9. Do you want a refreshed brand look, changing
careers, starting a new business?
10. Are you in need of a creative, unique
image that defines who you are, makes you stand out, and clearly articulates your brand message?